Acorn Fasteners Ltd. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and seeks to ensure through its policies and practices to treat all persons on an equal basis and to fulfil its duties in respect of legislation that is currently in force.
It recognises the benefits of a harmonious relationship between employees and employees and the management.
To this end, the company aims to:
- Promote and provide equal rights and treatment of employees irrespective of their age, gender, disablement or state of health, race, colour, sexuality, social background, ethnic or national origin.
- Provide opportunity for individuals to seek employment on their abilities and for employees to develop and progress in accordance with those abilities.
- Raise awareness in employees in order to prevent unfair discrimination and to recognise and sympathetically deal with situations that may become acrimonious.
- Develop and create an atmosphere of co-operation and compatibility within the company.
- Ensure that the activities of Acorn Fasteners Ltd. neither directly nor indirectly cause discrimination.
Mr C Till