MI2.2PN80/729 DESPATCH PACKAGING FOAM
— Discover more about our fasteners, industrial components and other product ranges. Please check our specialised supply chain services for OEM manufacturers, including 3PL, VMI, and full components procurement.
A 100% recyclable, eco-friendly LDPE foam.
Adding despatch packaging foam to deliveries adds a layer of safety protection to goods:
– It protects fragile items from damage through scratching, chipping, or abrasion.
– The low-density polyethylene used to make the packaging foam can be recycled.
– It is available in different forms suiting different use cases (blocks, sheets, expanded).
– Lightweight, cost effective in not adding extra weight for your shipping costs.
– Safe for electronics – anti-static foam protects electronic products from damage related to static or shock.
– Doesn’t leave marks.
Factors to consider when packaging shipments
— product fragility.
— product weight.
— amount of cushioning required.
— abrasion reduction/risk.
— look of packaging (aesthetics).
To find out more about this product: MI2.2PN80/729 DESPATCH PACKAGING FOAM please check our product ranges or enquire now.
Acorn specialise in providing OEM manufacturers with the industrial components, fasteners and other consumables essential to keep your production line moving. Our specialised supply chain services are tailored to your specific logistics requirements to benefit your bottom line and help you achieve competitive advantages.
Acorn holds over 31,000+ line items in both metric and imperial in steel, stainless, brass and nylon. All items are manufactured to DIN and BS standards. Our full product ranges provide everything you need for effective C-parts procurement and management from a master supplier.